Windows 10 is a great operating system and it has a very good rating amongst the users but that doesn’t mean that this operating system doesn’t have any bugs. Have you tried to switch the sleep time for more than a minute and still didn’t work? Well this article will help you to fix this problem just follow the instructions step by step:
How to Fix Windows 10 Keeps Going to Sleep After 2 Minute
- Click on the Windows icon & type “regedit”.
- Right-click on regedit icon, click Run as administrator
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\238C9FA8-0AAD-41ED-83F4-97BE242C8F20\7bc4a2f9-d8fc-4469-b07b-33eb785aaca0
- Double click on Attributes
- Enter number 2.
- Go to Advanced power settings (click on Windows button, write power options, click on Power Options, in the selected plan click on the Change plan settings, click on the Change advanced power settings).
- Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable
- Click Sleep, then System unattended sleep timeout, then change these settings from 2 Minutes to 20 for example.
After these steps the problem will be solved but if not feel free to leave a comment below.